Let’s face it! We all would love to know what celebrity skin care regime our favourite actress or singer is using. But before you get all upset and anxious, it is best to remember that most of the photographs we see in magazines have been touched up. And if you and I were subjected to a top to toe makeover courtesy of some of the best therapists in the world, we would look like a celebrity. Skin care can be very expensive and our idols probably pay more for their cosmetics than we spend on our mortgage.
So how can you get similar results? Well there is a gadget you can buy which will touch up your photos if you get desperate. I am joking! It is relatively easy to get great skin if you put the work into it.
You do not need the most expensive products. You just need to adopt a total skin care regime and include all areas of your life.
1) You need to eat a healthy diet. Starvation or faddy diets will not give you great skin. We need good fats i.e. omega 3 and 6 to keep our skin in tip top condition.
2) You need to stop smoking and entering smoky establishments. With the latest laws preventing smoking in a lot of public places, this does make life easier.
3) You need to cut any addictive behaviour. Alcohol, caffeine and sugar addictions will stop you having skin like your favourite celebrity.
4) Drink more tea – green tea, oolong tea and other herbal teas are all great for your skin and body alike.
5) Eat your berries and don’t just eat strawberries. Increase your consumption of blackberries, blueberries, cranberries, cherries and raspberries too.
6) Eat more nuts including walnuts, pecans and hazelnuts.
7) Instead of salt, add spices to your food for flavour and extra nutrients. Skin loves cinnamon and oregano.
8) Grow your own sprouts. Sprouted beans are not just a fad. They are simple to grow and they are proven to provide more nutrients than a lot of the more common vegetables.
9) Add watercress to your salads. This tiny plant is full of vitamin A and C – no wonder a lot of actresses like to drink watercress soup.
10) Treat yourself to a facial. Ok you may not have a celebrities budget, but you can act the part for a day or weekend at your local spa. Relax and enjoy having someone pamper you all day long.
11) Although most famous celebs enjoy their holidays, take note that they always carry sun hats and glasses. This may be for protection against the paparazzi but it is probably the damage from the sun’s rays that they are more concerned about.
When it comes to celebrity skin care, ignore most of what you read. Eating one food all day long does NOT give you great skin. Dieting to resemble a malnourished child is also not a recommended skin care solution.
Frontrow skin care products that are formulated using state-of-the-art technologies make the difference! With a lot of award-winning products to help replenish and revitalize your skin; thanks to its unique proprietary blend of potent minerals, vitamins, amino acids, and herbal extracts. Frontrow regimens intended to encourage cell repair, weight loss and boost exercise performance for improving complexion, protecting your cells, and making your skin younger, softer and healthier.
Browse our Range of Frontrow Skin Care Products – Luxxe Supplements, Luxxe Celebrity Soap, Luxxe Whiter Reveal DD Sticks and Luxxe White Reveal Instabright.